Wednesday, December 30, 2009
Monday, December 28, 2009
Monday, December 21, 2009
Saturday, December 19, 2009
Thursday, December 17, 2009
Eventhough I had a couple of problems, I love the outcome. When I was actually making it, it really didn't take very long, what took long was figuring out how to do it. Now that I finally have it all figured out, maybe I will make one for someone else :)
Wednesday, December 16, 2009
Photo Box Instructions
A: Choose paper, you will need 5 pieces of 12x12 paper, 1 for your lid and 4 for the box.
1. Choose what paper you want for the outside and lid of your box.
2 Choose what papers you want inside your box (starting from the outside 1st, 2nd, 3rd
and 4th. note: the 1st is the outside sheet.) Remember the your 1st paper will be the outside of the box, so choose a double sided paper or solid color
B: Cut paper (1st sheet leave 12x12)
1. Cut 2nd sheet to 11 1/2 inch size. (Trim 1/2 inch off 2 sides or 1/4 inch
off 4 sides)
2. Cut 3rd sheet to 11 inch size. (Trim 1 inch off 2 sides or 1/2 inch off 4 sides)
3. Cut 4th sheet to 10 1/2 inch size. (Trim 1 1/2 inch off 2 sides or 3/4 inch off 4 sides)
4. Cut 4 inch square out of all 4 corners of all 4 sheets.
C. Score paper
at 4 inch flaps on all 4 sides on all 4 sheets
1. Stick all 4 sheets together, in order in center.
2. Stick photos on and decorate with scraps
This is one that I made for a baby shower, I include little flowers and words so they can decorate it when they fill it with pictures.
Photo Box Lid Instructions
1. Measure exact center of paper (on the side that will not show). Use 6" square to measure
2. Fold 4 corners into center. (Keep corners folded in while following the rest of the directions through step 4)
3. Fold 2 sides into center, then unfold. Fold other 2 sides in the same way and unfold.
4. Cut triangle from sides.
5. Unfold and Refold into Box, glue the triangles onto the other side to form box.