This is how I made it.
1) I took brown and pink of the plush fabric. The brown piece was 28x25 inches and the pink was 12x25 inches
2) I then sewed the two together
3) I took some cute ribbon and sewed it onto the plush fabric
4) I then took a piece of satin material and laid it down face down. I then put the plush on top of it. The satin material was 5 inches longer and wider than the plush
5) I then folded the sides to make the border. I pinned it down and then sewed it using a straight stitch
6) I did both of the longs sides first
7) I then sewed the shorter sides
And just like that, you're done. They are super easy but I love them!!
Here are a few more that I did. Can you tell that I like pink and brown :)