Last year I saw this idea to make a wreath out of easter eggs. Well I saw it too late in the season and decided not to make it. I wanted to make this year though, and I'm so glad that I did. It's super easy and pretty cheap. All you need is 4 bags of plastic eggs, ribbon and cardboard.
This is how I made it:
1) I took some sturdy cardboard and cut out a circle
2) Then I added the ribbon to the cardboard
3) Then I glued on the eggs with a glue gun. I did it very randomly. I used brown paint and a toothbrush to speckle the eggs first.
4) I used both regular sized eggs and mini eggs.
5) To fill in the gaps, I glue easter grass everywhere.
6) I then gave the grass a haircut :)
7) I then added a couple more mini eggs on the top and hung it on my door.