Silhouette has a promotion going on right now!! You can get the machine and the rhinestone starter kit all for $229. The starter kit has everything you need to start making shirts like this! If you don't need the machine, all their rhinestones and paper are 30% off. Or you can get the rhinestone bundle for just $34.99! Just use SIMPLE in the code box when you checkout! Good only through the 27th.
The bundle comes with:
This is how I made it:
1) The first thing I did was arranged my necklace. You can't resize the rhinestones images, but you can rearrange them. So I used the K from the cd from the starter kit. I used two different sizes, one for the 10ss rhinestones and one for the 16ss. I first used the ungroup button (Ctrl+U) and then deleted the K's (it has three sizes) that I didn't need. Then I moved the circles into a U shape. I did the same thing for the bigger size. Then I used the group button (Ctrl+G) so it was easier to move around
2) I then cut the image into the rhinestone paper and placed it onto the backer board
3) I filled the holes with rhinestones. The top were 10 ss pink and the bottom 16 ss clear. I used the pick me up tool a ton in this step!
4) Next I put the transfer tape over the rhinestones. I used the brush to help transfer them.
5) Then I transfered the rhinestones to the onesies.
6) Using the wool setting, I ironed them on for 60 seconds.
7) I then flipped it inside out and ironed the back side for 60 seconds. This sets the glue.
8) Using puffy paint (is that what it's called, that's what I called it in high school) I put black dots in the necklace.
9) I did two different strands. And yes, there is pink paper in between the shirt.
10) Next I made a little flower out of satin and singed the edges. I then sewed it onto the shirt.
11) Using a little bit of transfer tape, I put a rhinestone in the middle of the flower.
I can't wait for my little girl to wear it, so cute!!