I have a ton of clothes. One day I counted (this was a couple years ago too) and I had 110 shirts. I like to get new clothes too. There is just something about wearing something for the first time. Since the move, I've realized that I had too many clothes. I don't have enough room in my closet. I still want something new though, so I decide to shop in my closet.
This purple shirt is one of my favorite shirts. I wear it all the time. It's not super tight, so when I'm having a "fat" day, I can wear it, it doesn't require a tank top and I love the color. So I made it even better!
I found this design on the Silhouette blog
This is how I made it:
1) I cut out some flowers with my Silhouette. I used silver and flocked turquoise heat transfer t shirt vinyl from Expressions Vinyl. Thanks to all the people that suggested the colors on my facebook page :)
2) I took off the excess vinyl.
3) Then I took favorite purple shirt
4) I arranged the flowers on the shirt to see how I wanted it to look
5) I then started to iron on the flowers. I found that the flocked vinyl takes a little longer than the smooth.
6) I continued to iron the vinyl onto the shirt.
And now my favorite purple shirt looks a lot better :)