I'm a big fan of crepes but for reason, I never made them before. So one day I decided to make them and they were so yummy!!! Oh and they were super easy! I got the recipe from here.
What you will need:
2 Tbs canola oil
3 Tbs sugar
1 C flour
1 1/3 C milk
1) Mix all ingredients into the blender, until it is smooth
2) Heat a non stick skillet until warm. Spray cooking spray on it before every crepe.
3) Pour just enough batter to coat the bottom on the plan, swirl until it is even.
4) Cook for about 30 seconds and then flip with rubber spatula
5) Cook other side for 15-20 seconds.