Here are all 6 of them!! I can't wait to see all of us wearing them for Christmas, I'm so excited! :)
This is how I made them:
I went out shopping on Black Friday and scored these, fleeces blankets for $3 (I used three) and undershirts for $4. I ended up spending $17 for all 6 pajamas (I had all of the other supplies) plus I have a bunch of white shirts left over. Much better than $54
1) I took a pair of my pajama pants and folding them. Then I folded the fleece and cut out the shape of the pants. I cut the fleece 1 inch larger than the pants and 3 inches at the top (for the elastic).
Here is what I looks like opened up. I did this twice.
2) I put the two pieces together, fronts facing each other and then sewed just the crotch.
Here is a picture of the crotch sewn up but not the pant legs.
3) I then sewed the pant legs together.
4) I folded the top down and added the elastic. I sewed the flap down.
5) I then sewed the elastic together.
That may have seemed confusing, but they are super easy to make!!
Now for the shirts.
6) I took my trusty CAMEO and cut out some heat transfer vinyl from Expressions Vinyl. I used colors brown, green, red and pale blue.
For the trees and snowflakes, I used both the shape and the outline of it.
7) I placed all of the shapes onto the shirt.
8) Because the snowflakes and trees didn't have plastic, I used the multi use paper to iron it on.
And now I have matching and personalized pajamas!