Have you notice that we like pasta at our house? Well we love it! But I like some variety, instead of just spaghetti. So here's a good recipe for some variety.
This is what you will:
salt and pepper
mozzarella or swiss cheese
1) Grind crackers until they are very fine. Mix a dash of garlic salt, pepper and salt into the crackers.
2) Dip chicken into crackers, then eggs and into the crackers again.
3) Fry in oil until chicken is fully cooked (about 20 minutes)
4) Put chicken into casserole dish and cover with spaghetti sauce and cheese.
5) Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes.