I am always so excited when I find a website that is just awesome. Well I found one and I'm excited to share it with you. It's called Craft Vinyl.
And they have a variety of vinyl, at great prices!!
Here is what I made it with the glitter heat transfer I got from there. I cut necklace shirt for my little girl.
This is how I made it:
1) I took a shirt and then cut out lots of different sized circles with my CAMEO.
2) I then arrange all the pieces before I ironed it on.
3) I started with my first layer, the big blue pieces
4) Using a telfon sheet, I covered the circles and ironed it on. I moved the iron back and forth as I did this.
5) I then ironed on the next layer.
Here are all of the layers.
6) I wanted to add a cute flower, so I singed white satin circles and sewed it on. I purposely burned the edges to make it look like it had black on the edge. I then ironed on last glitter circle in the middle.
And just like that, I have a fun necklace shirt!! Isn't my little girl so cute in it?!
I was very impressed with the glitter heat transfer. It's awesome and looks great!
Craft Vinyl has a huge selection of stuff!
Here is all of the glitter heat transfer I got, look at those colors!
They have animal print vinyl and t-shirt vinyl
They have a ton of different kinds of vinyl, you should really go check them out!! Nick, the owner is awesome! He actually replies to emails and answers the phone when you call, great customer service!! Check out their facebook page too, there are random giveaways on there. Too bad I'm always a minute too late to get on it.