Easter is just around the corner, so it's time to start putting up the decorations!! I made this fun plate with glitter vinyl from Craftvinyl.com.
Craftvinyl.com has a lot of fun glitter vinyl, in colors: red, purple, pink, rainbow, blue and orange.
This is how I made the plate:
1) Using my Silhouette studio, I made a circle. I made it 7.5" in diameter.
2) Then I typed Hoppy Easter in the font I wanted. Then I dragged the arrow toggle to the point in the circle I wanted it to go (if you don't see the arrow toggle, double click onto the words).
3) This makes the words go around the circle, awesome huh?!
4) I copied the words and then made them go around the circle.
5) Next I put a little flower in between each saying.
6) Using my CAMEO, I cut my pink glitter vinyl.
7) I peeled away the excess vinyl.
8) Using the clear transfer paper that Craftvinyl.com sells, I put the circle onto a plate I got at the dollar store.
9) I then cut out some little bunnies out of the orange glitter vinyl.
10) I put that onto the plate.
And now I have a fun and sparkly plate for Easter!