Lately I have been trying really hard to bump up my fashion a little bit. I'm not very stylish and slowly I'm going to add an accessory here and there. I saw this cute scarf and it looked easy and I had everything I needed for it right then!
This is how I made it:
1) This was a shirt fail... so I used this white t-shirt.
2) I cut the bottom off and then cut strips into 3/4" strips. The best part of it being a shirt is that they are already in a loop :)
3) Next I pulled the loop to make the sides curl.
4) I gathered all of the strips together.
5) It was a little long for me, so I folded it in half.
6) I then tied the top with a little strip of the shirt.
I wanted to add a little bit of color to the scarf, but I wanted to be able to be interchangeable flowers.
7) I added a little strip of white felt onto the scarf. I glued it on.
And that's it for the scarf, super easy!!!
Now for the flowers.
8) I cut up another shirt into several different circles.
9) I then glued the circles onto a piece of felt.
10) I glued some Velcro onto the back of the flower. Make sure to used the stiff side of the Velcro.
Then I stuck it right onto the felt!!! It does a great job staying on too!!