I love chicken enchiladas, they are so yummy! So when I got this recipe from a friend, I knew that I had to make it and share it with you!
You will need:
4 chicken breasts
1 280z can of green enchilada sauce
2 cups cheese
1/2 onion, sliced
2 tbsp oil
1) Seasons chicken breasts with salt and pepper. Put oil in pan and turn on medium heat and cook chicken in oil
2) Remove chicken and cube it, put aside.
3) Put sliced onion into pan and cook them. Add a little oil if needed.
4) Add 1/2 cup of enchilada sauce and cook until onions are brown and caramelized.
5) Add chicken into pan and stir.
6) Put a layer of enchilada sauce onto the bottom on 9x13 casserole dish
7) Spoon in the chicken and sauce into tortillas. You can add cheese to the mixture. Roll up tortilla and place seam down into the casserole dish.
8) Sprinkle cheese and left over enchilada sauce over the tortilla
9) Bake at 375 degrees for 20-30 minutes.
I would love for you to follow along