Being pregnant I get a lot of cravings. One day I had a huge one for banana bread muffins because we had a bunch of really ripe bananas. I made up a batch and they were so yummy! And I pretty much ate the whole thing...
You don’t need a mixer for this recipe. But you can still use one, especially if you’re lazy like me
This is what you’ll need:
3 or 4 ripe bananas, smashed
1/3 cup melted butter
1 cup sugar
1 egg, beaten
1 tsp vanilla
1 tsp baking soda
Pinch of salt
1 1/2 cups of flour
Chocolate chips (optional but definitely better with)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
1) Mix butter into smashed banana in large bowl
2) Add sugar, egg, and vanilla and mix.
3) Sprinkle baking soda and salt and mix
4) Add flour last and mix.
5) Pour mixture into cupcake pans or 4x8 bread loaf pan.
6) Cook cupcakes for 25 minutes, bread for 1 hour