I’m Marissa from Rae Gun Ramblings I post about all thing crafty, delicious, and bookish. I also run an Etsy shop where I sell handmade baby clothes and fan stuff for YA reader and I love helping people learn the ropes of Etsy. I am so trilled to be guest posting today.
Today I want to share a fun craft you can make with your kids Last month we throw my niece a mermaid birthday party. It was so much fun. But now that the she and her buddies are old enough for activities we wanted to have some thing more than just setting them loose in the play room. In addition to a fun game of pin the tail on the mermaids we helped the kids make these darling jellyfish finger puppets.
What you'll need:
- googly eyes
- double sided tape or glue
What to do:
- Cut your felt into half circle shapes. For each puppet you'll need two half circles.
- Have your kiddos pick out some ribbon. Cut to a few inches each.
- Lay the ribbon along the straight edge of the one of the felt pieces and sew down. Now flip it over so the ribbon attachment is hidden i.e. the right side is facing up.
- Lay on top of the other pieces of felt and sew the two along the curved edge.
- Have your kiddos take or glue on the googly eyes.
Thanks for having me! I hope you'll stop by and visit me at Rae Gun Ramblings. I'd also love to invite any of you with your own blogs to stop by and join my What We Wore, Read and Made Link Party.