Before we get to the party, I wanted to let you know that I have a GIVEAWAY going on for an Amazon gift card that ends today.
Another quick thing, when I'm not hosting the Block Party I will be have features posted on Friday or Saturday. To see those, just scroll down a little after the party.
How is everyone doing? Anyone else really get hit with fall?! The temperature different between this week and last week was crazy! We were in the 30s at one point. How was your week? We had a fun time going to the Broncos Monday night football game in Denver. My husband is a huge fan, so for passing his CPA exam in August, I bought us tickets. It was so much fun. It was crazy too, so much energy and so many people. My little baby did so great too, he just hung out and didn't cry at all (well until I went to the bathroom and wasn't holding him).
Now's it time for the Block Party!!
It's Monday again and that means...
This week's block party is brought to you by Tiffany at Making the World Cuter.
Hello everyone! I hope by now you are all getting ready, or super inspired to do some Halloween projects! I've been working on a bunch, and here are just a few of the past projects I've done to celebrate this most fun time of year!
This week’s features are all about decorating for the spookiest of Holidays!
23 Halloween Decorating Ideas
Halloween Boo Sign | Snake Wreath | Glitter Skull Wreath | Spooky Eye Wreath | Confetti Pumpkins | Creepy Crawly Bedroom
Burlap Boo Banner | EEK Marquee Letters | Ghost Footprints | Spider Candles | Copper Pumpkins | Fall Wreath
And be sure to check out these Halloween fun posts from our hosts!
Halloween Candy Bar Wrappers from Keeping it Simple | Halloween Quick Boo Garland from Rae Gun Ramblings
The story of Pumpkin Pete (photo narrative) from Making the World Cuter | Halloween Plate Decor from Sumo's Sweet Stuff
- Please pin the above two images to your Halloween or Fall themed Pinterest Boards :)
- Link to a specific post, not your home page
- Don't add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops
- Visit & comment on at least 2 other links in the party
- Don't link posts you've linked before
- This party starts Sunday @ 6pm EST & ends Friday @ midnight
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit & links will always be given.\
- Please use our button to tell people you joined our little block party!
I would love it if you followed along.