Bread. We are obsessed with bread. And when I saw "we" I really mean my husband. I enjoyed it but he could live off of bread. When my friend posted this recipe, I knew I needed to try it. It was so easy to make and super yummy! They are soft and fluffy too.
This is what you'll need:
2 1/2 cups flour
1/2 tsp salt
1 tbsp yeast
2 1/2 tbsp sugar
1 1/4 cup water
1) Mix the dry ingredients together.
2) Beat the water and egg together separately and then add it to the dry ingredients.
3) Let dough rise for 30 minutes
4) Roll out and cut into strips. The dough will be sticky.
5) Add butter and seasonings. I used garlic salt.
6) Place onto greased cookie sheet and bake at 400 degrees for 10-15 minutes (or until golden brown).
I would love it if you followed along.