This is a craft that I thought up last year but by the time I had the idea it was time for Christmas to be over with, so I decided this year I was going to make it early so I could enjoy it the whole month of December. It was so easy to make and only took about 10-15 minutes and would be a great craft to do with the kids!
All you need is some card stock and washi tape.
I used all different patterns of green washi tape (I love green so I have a ton of it)
Then for the star and circles, I put the washi tape onto the card stock, lining up the patterns.
Then using a punch, I punched it out.
I glued the shapes on to the tree.
And then I put it into a frame. Super easy and I love how it turned out! You can’t go wrong with washi tape!
Here are 8 more great Christmas ideas:
1) DIY Flocked Ball Ornaments by Sugar Tart Crafts
2) African Flower Crochet Stocking by Persia Lou
3) Washi Tape Christmas Tree by Keeping it Simple
4) Ombre Holiday Wreath by Homemade Ginger
5) Christmas White Chocolate Crispies by Cupcake Diaries
6) DIY Chunky Candy Canes by Whistle and Ivy
7) Felt School Picture Ornament by Cutesy Crafts
8) Pine Cone & Berry Tree by Cook and Craft Me Crazy
9) DIY Christmas Stockings by Tiny Sidekick
I would love it if you followed along.