Does anyone else get sick of all the candy from the holidays? I LOVE candy but it seems like after every holiday my kids are eating candy non stop. Every year I try to come up with an idea that has no candy but is still fun. This one is soooooo easy, like seriously would take 10 minutes to make 25 of these bad boys.
Here is how I made them:
I printed of the free printable
Then I cut them around 3x8 inches, I didn't really measure.
Then I put a glow stick onto them with washi tape.
And that's it. Aren't they so much! And so easy.
Here are 10 more fabulous Valentine's Day craft ideas.
1) Valentine's Day Cupcakes by Cupcake Diaries
2) Hand Print Valentine's Door Decor by Tiny Sidekick
3) Sweet Cream Strawberry Hearts by Cook and Craft Me Crazy
4) Paper Heart Wreath by Made to be a Momma
5) Bunny Valentine Printable by Whistle and Ivy
6) Valentine's Date Night Match Game by Play .Party. Pin.
8) Heart-Shaped Chocolate Truffles by Sugar Tart Crafts
9) Maze Valentine Printables by Cutesy Crafts
10) Gold Conversation Hearts by Homemade Ginger
11) Glow Stick Valentines by Keeping it Simple
I would love it if you followed along.