Hello everyone! I am SO GLAD that you are here today!!! So I have to know, have you written 2013 instead of 2014 yet? I've caught myself several times :)
How was your week? The flu has hit our family and it has been rough! It sounds like it's going all across the country, so I hope that you are feeling better and good! I hope that you all staying warm too!
Today I am hosting this great party! I'm Kaysi from Keeping it Simple.
It's crazy that I am already thinking about Valentine's day, since it's a whole month away. I made up some Valentines for my sons this week and they were so excited to see them. They asked me if Valentine's Day was soon and they were quite disappointing that it's still a month away :). I posted a couple posts about it this past week:
10 Valentines for Boys * 9 Easy and Fun Valentine's Decor
As always, our hosts have been very busy this week creating super cute (and yummy) things! Here is what they have been up to!
Did everyone survive the CRAZY cold temperatures of the polar vertex this week? Here are 17 warm soup recipes from last week's party. Don't they all look amazing! These will help beat the cold!
6) Chunky Beefy Vegetable Soup (slow cooker)
9) Corn Chowder
10) Cor Soup
Thanks to everyone that linked up last week!! And onto the party!
- Link to a specific post, not your home page
- Don't add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops
- Visit & comment on at least 2 other links in the party
- Don't link posts you've linked before
- This party starts Sunday @ 10pm EST & ends Friday @ midnight
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit & links will always be given.
- Please use our button to tell people you joined our little block party!
I would love it if you followed along.