I am a member of the Collective Bias® Social Fabric® Community. This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper amplification for Collective Bias and its advertiser. #CollectiveBias
I am always on the look out for balanced dishes that are both nutritious and yummy. This veggie pizza is just that. Normally when people make this they use ranch dressing seasoning in the cream cheese but the flavor was just too strong for my liking. I love all the different flavors that Philly Cream Cheese sells and I knew that the Chive & Onion flavor would be PERFECT for my veggie pizza. I was right. The flavor was amazing and complemented the veggies so well and didn't over power them.
I got all the ingredients for my veggie pizza at Walmart. I got the cream cheese in the refrigerated section in the back of the store. They have a ton of options and flavors. I bet the garden vegetable would be yummy with this too.
This is what you need for it:
2 8oz tubes of Chive & Onion Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
1/2 cup mayo
1 can jumbo biscuits (You can use crescent rolls too. The biscuits make a more fluffy crust, the crescent rolls make a thinner crust.)
Veggies of your choice, this is what I used:
Red and Yellow Bell Peppers
1) Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2) Roll out the biscuit dough and place onto a greased cookie sheet. Bake for 11-13 minutes (or until golden brown). Set aside and let cool down.
3) Mix together the 2 tubes of cream cheese and mayo. #SpreadTheFlavor onto the crust.
4) Cut up the veggies.
5) Put the veggies on top of the cream cheese. Press them down into the cream cheese. Refrigerate before serving (it just tastes better cool).
6) Slice the pizza and enjoy!
My kids loved it, all the flavors, even the veggies! :) It's great because they are getting the much needed veggies that they don't always get.