Hello everyone!!! I'm so glad that you are here today! How was your weekend? Nice and relaxing? We spent the whole weekend cleaning the house. I made a BIG announcement this weekend, so you might want to check it out :). Now time for the party.
We’ve joined forces to bring you one big block party! You’ll only have to link up once to to be listed on all five sites!
hosted by: Making the World Cuter | Rae Gun Ramblings| Keeping It Simple | Hungry Happenings | Pieces by Polly
Welcome to the party! Hi friends, it’s Marissa here as today’s host! ere are a few of my recent posts that I’d love you to check out when you get the chance:
- Cheesecake Swirl Brownies
- How to Upcycle Dad's Shirt into an Outfit for Baby
- Great List of Women Sewing Patterns and Inspiration
And for the features, today I'm excited to share some awesome bunny and carrot projects to get us in the mood for Spring.
Bunny Snack | Duct Tape Bunny Art | Sunshine Carrot Soup | Yarn Carrots | Stuffed Carrots |Bunny Money | Bunny Banner | Bunny Iron Ons |Felted Bunnies |Chocolate Bunnies |Carrot Treat Bag | Peep Pillow | Ballerina Peeps | Bunny Buns
Now it’s time to link up all that great stuff! Be sure to read over the guidelines…
- We’d love it if you pinned the two images from above!
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please use our button to tell people you joined our little block party!
If the link up isn’t working click HERE.