Hello everyone!! I'm so glad that you are here today! We are now in Washington and loving our new house! It's starting to come together and I'm starting to put my personal touch on it. The ceilings are 9 ft, so all my decorations look tiny. So I have got to figure out how to make them bigger without buying too much stuff. If you don't follow me on Instagram or Facebook, you should. That's where I'm posting the progress of my house! Here are a few things that I have done this week:
My craft room is almost done!!
And I went garage sale-ing and found some awesome things and already gave one piece a face lift for my porch.
And now it's time for the block party, can't wait to see what you've been up to!
Welcome to this week's Block Party! The weather is warming up here and summer is so close we're starting to taste it...at least if the taste of summer is our strawberries. With strawberries popping up in our gardens and Farmers Markets, I thought a Strawberry Round-Up was in order.
- Strawberry Fronana Dairy Free "Ice Cream", Norwegian Blotkake, Berry Rose and Basil Cooler, Tip for Easy Chocolate Dipped Strawberries,
- Creamy Strawberry Popsicles, Chocolate Strawberry Bouquet, Fruit-Filled Crepes, Mango and Strawberry Stroopwafel Napoleon,
- Open Faced Fruit Pie, Rhu-Berry Pie, Strawberry Plant Teacher Gift, 4 Ingredient Reduced Fat Strawberry Champagne Funfetti Cobbler,
- Strawberry Meringues, White Chocolate Cheesecake with Fresh Mixed Berries, Strawberry Arugula Salad, Strawberry Shortcake Popsicles,
- Eaton Mess Cupcakes, Best Strawberry Spinach Salad, Felt Strawberries, 4th of July Fruit Pizza Shaped Like Uncle Sam's Hat
We’ve joined forces to bring you one big block party!
You’ll only have to link up once to to be listed on all five sites!
hosted by: Making the World Cuter | Rae Gun Ramblings| Keeping It Simple | Hungry Happenings | Pieces by Polly
This week's party is hosted by Polly from Pieces by Polly. Some of the recent projects I've shared include: The Olivia (the Pig) Outfit, Kindergarten I-Spy Quilt,
Now it’s time to link up all that great stuff! Be sure to read over the guidelines…
- We’d love it if you pinned the two images from above!
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please use our button to tell people you joined our little block party!
If the link up isn’t working click HERE.