The countdown to Christmas is on! I don't know about you, but it snuck up on me. My kids are now out of school for Christmas vacation and I know that they are going to be crazy and hyper and wanting to do something. So I put together a few fun ideas that are perfect for kids to make or do this week!
Anyone else doing this last minute? Lately I've been focusing on neighbor gifts, so here are a few easy idea if you need something quick and easy.
Now let's see what you've been up to! Be sure to read over the guidelines…
- We’d love it if you pinned the Last Minute Kids Crafts image above! :)
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party and invite them to do the same!