Back to School Wreath | Lazy Susan Homework Station | After School Safety Tips | First Day of School Printable Signs | Traditions for a New School Year | DIY Notebook Organizer | Positive Pencil Pretzels | Back to School Sugar Cookies | Preparing Kids for Middle School | Homework Caddy | Back to School Study Tips | 10 Great YA Reads for Back-to-School | Lunch Joke Printables | Morning Routine Back-to-School Printable | 120 Fabrics Inspired by Children's Books
It's time for another Block Party hosted by Making the World Cuter | Rae Gun Ramblings | Keeping It Simple Crafts | Pieces By Polly!
Now let's see what you've been up to! Be sure to read over the guidelines…
- We’d love it if you pinned the 15 Ideas for a Better Back-to-School above! :)
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party and invite them to do the same!