"How about cake? Everybody loves cake!" My husband says that in his best Donkey (Eddie Murphy in Shrek) voice anytime I say I'm hungry and I don't know what I want. He makes me laugh...and he makes me hungry for cake! I rounded up 12 delicious cake recipes from you guys and the hosts this week, hopefully you'll find something to curb your cake cravings!
Crockpot Lava Cake | Homemade Angel Food Cake | GF Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake | Milk Dud Cake Mix Bars
Hello there! Tiffany here again from Making the World Cuter! School is just about to start back up and I feel like I haven't had summer yet, so I could definitely use one or more these cake recipes about now! That, and three more months of summer! Ha! Happy to be hosting today and getting to see all of your fun ideas along with my friends Marissa, Kaysi and Polly! Now it’s time to show me what you’ve been up to! Link up your posts to the block party for your chance to be featured on all four of our blogs! 🙂
Time for the block party! Be sure to read over the guidelines…
- We’d love it if you pinned the image above of the 12 cake recipes
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 6pm PST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party and invite them to do the same!