Whether your kids have already adjusted to their back-to-school schedule and are all settled in to their new class routine...or you're like us and will be starting school this coming week (or the next), you'll love these Back-to-School Ideas we've rounded up...
DIY Weighted Vests | Personalized Pencil Case | Duct Tape Zipper Pouch | Home School Sample Schedule | School Lunch Idea and Joke Printable | Kids Homework Station | Personalized Pencil Pouch | Back to School Storage | Printable Book Plates | Back to School Wreath | First Day of School Printables | Fabric Bulletin Boards | Bear Toast Lunch Box Idea | Keep Calm and Learn On Printable | Washi Tape Notebooks | Locker Tote
It's time for another Block Party hosted by Making the World Cuter | Rae Gun Ramblings | Keeping It Simple Crafts | Pieces By Polly! Be sure to check out all of our blogs, because we've been up to some fun things lately.
Polly here from Pieces by Polly.
Here is a little flavor of what I've been up to the last few weeks.
Ginny Weasley's Anti-Anxiety Weighted Lap Pad | DIY Superhero Shield | Golden Snitch Cake | Giant Monster Book of Monster's Reading Cushion | Worry Pets
- We’d love it if you pinned the Back-to-School picture above! :)
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party and invite them to do the same!