Fall is this week, can you believe it?! It is definitely starting to feel like fall here, freezing cold in the morning and super warm in the evening :). Here are 15 fall ideas to make your house ready for the new season!
Large Fall Sign | Easy Fall Table Runner | Monster Halloween Pillows | Halloween Oreo Surprise Cheesecakes | Metallic Fall Jars | Copper Leaf Mobile | Fall Bench Tutorial | Painted Acorns | Single Use Fall Leaf Soaps | Mason Jar Coloring Page | DIY Rustic Wheelbarrow | Fall Haystack Cookies | Rustic Twig Leaf Tutorial | Burlap Mason Jars | 5 Minute Fall Wreath | Fall Doily Leaf Napkin Ring | Fall Coffee Table | Easy Fall Sign
It's time for another Block Party hosted by Making the World Cuter | Rae Gun Ramblings | Keeping It Simple Crafts | Pieces By Polly! Be sure to check out all of our blogs, because we've been up to some fun things lately.
Polly here from Pieces by Polly.
I've been on a pillow making binge lately, making lots of pillows to go with the reading corner we made for my daughter's teacher.
DIY Classroom Reading Corner | Tape Basted Zipper Pillows | Easiest Ever Cuddle Pillows | Monster Pillows
I'm also hosting an I-Spy Square Swap this week. There are still a few spots open if anyone is interested.
- We’d love it if you pinned the Back-to-School picture above! :)
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party and invite them to do the same!