This is a sponsored post, all opinions are 100% my own.
The holiday season is coming up soon, so it is time to start thinking about ideas for gifts. I think that one of the hardest people to buy for is Moms whether it be for my mom or mother in law or one of my friends, it's hard to find something. I know for me, I usually want something that is personalized or something that I can use to have a break or be pampered. Luckily for us, UncommonGoods and a large variety of gifts that would be perfect for the moms in our lives.
UncommonGoods is a privately owned retail company based in Brooklyn, New York. The majority of their products are made in the US and that a lot of them are hand made and/or are made from upcycled or recycled materials. It is a great place to get unique gifts that are perfect for the whole family.
Here are a few that I think would make a great gift for a mom.
• Family mugs- who wouldn't love this? It's a great gift that everyone would enjoy.
• Herbal slippers- seriously, these sound amazing, the idea of putting these on after a long day of chasing kids around.
• Water infused bottle.
• Personalized pillow- I love having my name on things and I'm sure other moms do too.
• Baby keepsake holder- I think as moms we miss those sweet baby stages (especially when our "babies" are 13 and yelling "I hate you!"). This is a fun way to keep those memories of they milestones.
• Aromatherapy shower head- Can you imagine this while taking a shower, it just sounds delightful!
• Stacking containers- everyone can use more of these, especially ones with colorful lids.
• Tablet holder- This would be so nice for when you are getting a recipe off the internet.
• Personalized pillow- how cut is this pillow? I think any mom would love this of their cute family.
• Personalized cutting board- this just looks plain awesome.
• Chalkboard table runner- I can think of a 100 things to do with this and I'm sure any mom would love it, especially ones with young kids.
• Utensil/tablet holder.
So if you're looking for a gift for a mom or just any Christmas gift, go here and check out their website for some great ideas.