With the holidays coming and going, eating healthy is a thing that is hard for me to do. With the sweets and treats that come with the holidays or the busyness that come with them that make me not want to cook or just snack on junk. I am trying harder this fall/winter to make better choices and eat healthier things. So having healthy chicken recipes on hand will help me to eat better. This lemon chicken recipe is so easy to make and it's super yummy!!
Foster Farms is locally grown in the Pacific Northwest and it contains no antibiotics ever, free of additives, hormones or preservatives. You can make healthy food be your new comfort food because these recipes made with Foster Farms are:
1. Natural ingredients that are free of additives, preservatives, antibiotics and hormones
2. Using mostly local, seasonal ingredients
3. Minimal ingredients in the recipe
4. Quick, easy steps and fast prep time
This is what you'll need for the lemon recipe
4 cloves of garlic, minced
2 TBSP olive oil
Salt and pepper to taste
1 can chicken broth
1) Cook the chicken in the oil olive until thoroughly cooked through. Season both sides with the Italian seasoning and salt and pepper.
2) Remove chicken and add chicken broth, garlic and lemon juice. Cook for 2-3 minutes.
3) Add chicken, broccoli and lemons and simmer for 5 minutes.
And that's it! You can add it to rice or just eat it plain, either way it's oh so yummy!
What are you favorite recipes using chicken? If you need more recipes, you should check them out here. There are a lot of yummy and healthy recipes!