Happy New Year! I thought we'd celebrate with a lot of fun food ideas.
Whether you're looking for a DIY food inspired project for the kids or an unusual snack here's some good ones!
Marissa here from Rae Gun Ramblings. I've been sick most of the last few weeks but I'm finally on the mend so I am all the more excited for the New Year. I'm just ready to get going you know?
Here are my 10 MOST POPULAR posts of 2016 did you catch them all?
And if you love Peanut butter and Chocolate I'm obsessed with these easy cake mix cookies.
Now let’s see what YOU have been up to. Link up to the Block Party and be featured on all four blogs!
Be sure to read over the guidelines…
- We’d love it if you pinned the image above of FUN FOOD PROJECTS!
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party and invite them to do the same!