St. Patrick's Day is this week, what has happened to March?? How is it already time for another holiday! And of course I haven't done anything for it, but I'm sure on March 16th I'll be doing something, haha! There is still plenty of time to do something for the holiday and here are 30 plus ideas to get your motivation going!
It's time for another Block Party hosted by Rae Gun Ramblings | Keeping It Simple Crafts | Pieces By Polly| Bite Size Biggie! Be sure to check out all of our blogs, because we've been up to some fun things lately.
It's Kaysi again from Keeping it Simple.
Need a few more St. Patrick's Day Ideas? Here are a few more that I have made through out the years.
Now it's time to get the party started!
- We’d love it if you pinned the St. Patrick's Day Ideas image above!
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party on any of your social media channels and invite them to do the same!