- 15-Minute T-Shirt Dress Pattern from Pieces by Polly
- DIY Polka Dot Shoes from The Life of a Craft Crazed Mom
- DIY Polka Dot Shorts from Kaysi at Keeping It Simple
- I’m SO Tired shirt from Our Thrifty Ideas
- Grown-Up Snow White Shirt from Marissa at RaeGun Ramblings
- Secret Garden Dress Pattern Hack from SewsNBows
- Frozen Queen Elsa Doggie Dress from Crafting is the Cure for my Insanity
- Free Beanie Hat Pattern from Jenny and Teddy
- Birthday Dress from Howling at the Moon
- Very Hungry Caterpillar Onesie from Cup of Delight
- Not Your Mama’s Cut-Offs from Making the World Cuter
- One Shoulder Maxi Dress Tutorial from Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom
It’s time for another Block Party hosted by Making the World Cuter | Rae Gun Ramblings | Keeping It Simple Crafts | Pieces By Polly
Polly here from Pieces by Polly as your host for this week.
I’ve been busy getting the kids ready to start back for their first day of school tomorrow, but I have managed to get a few projects blogged lately.
15-Minute T-shirt Dress Pattern – Hogwarts Quilt with Crest – Hiking Themed Cake
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to! Be sure to read over the guidelines…
- We’d love it if you pinned the Boredom Busters Round Up image above! 🙂
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your
readers know you joined the block party and invite them to do the same!
Wow, you featured my Birthday Dress! Thank you so much!!
Have a great week,
Hello cute lady! What a fun party. Thank you for hosting. Please come and party with us tonight at 7 pm. We would love to have you! http://loulougirls.blogspot.com