Hugs and Kisses Valentine Mantel | Ikea Dresser Hack |Valentine Heart Magnets | Valentine’s Tablescape Ideas | Burlap and Ribbon Heart Pillow | Wine Cork Heart Wreath | Felt Valentine’s Heart Wreath |Crochet Heart Garland | Big Bow Pillows | Scrappy Heart Quilted Pillows | Valentine Glitter Jar | Succulent Heart Wreath | Free Valentine’s Desktop Wallpapers | Valentine Burlap Heart Pillow | Hashtags Valentine’s Pillows | LOVE burlap table runner | Valentine Words Pillow | Valentine’s Day Love Garland | Valentine’s Day Mantel | Tissue XO Wreath | Pallet Love | Easy Cuddle Heart Pillows and Quilt
I’ve been really busy the last couple weeks working on some Valentine projects. You can find them here:
This years my Valentine’s crafting has been all about the red, white, and black, but in past years I focused more on less traditional colors and themes to we can use our Valentine’s projects to add some love year round. If you’re not a fan of red and pink, you might like one of my older posts 14+ Off-Beat Valentine’s Tutorials.
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to! Be sure to read over the guidelines…
- We’d love it if you pinned the Valentine’s Decor picture above! 🙂
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party and invite them to do the same!