I cannot believe that October is this week, where has the time gone?? Now that it’s almost October, it’s time to break out the Halloween decor! I love decorating for Halloween, it’s so much fun!! Here are 20 awesome Halloween craft ideas:
7) Tea Towels
9) Witch’s Feet
13) Owl Gift Bag
17) Frozen Costumes
19) Halloween Decor
Aren’t these crafts awesome? I love them all, you should really check them out!
I (Kaysi) am excited to be hosting again.
If you haven’t been to my blog, I’ve been doing lots of fun Halloween crafts lately, you should check them out! Here are some I’ve done over the years.
Now it’s time for the party!
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to! Be sure to read over the guidelines…
- We’d love it if you pinned the Halloween Crafts Round Up image above! 🙂
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party and invite them to do the same!