4th of July is this week but there is still plenty of time to do something fun, festive and patriotic! Here are lots of ideas to make your 4th of July filled with red, white and blue!
It’s time for another Block Party hosted by Rae Gun Ramblings | Keeping It Simple Crafts | Pieces By Polly| Housewife Eclectic! Be sure to check out all of our blogs, because we’ve been up to some fun things lately.
It’s Kaysi again from Keeping it Simple.
I love the 4th of July, it’s such a fun holiday! Here are a few ideas that I have done in the past!
Now it’s time to get the party started!
- We’d love it if you pinned the 4th of July Ideas image above!
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party on any of your social media channels and invite them to do the same!
Hi Kaysi, thanks so much for featuring my Rustic Pallet Wood Flag! So many fun ideas to look through this week, thanks so much for the awesome party each week! Happy fourth of July!
Thanks for hosting and have a wonderful week.