This week’s party is hosted by Polly from Pieces by Polly. Here are several of my recent projects: 120+ Fabrics Inspired by Children’s Books, The Not-So-Fancy Fancy Nancy Quilt, and The Little Guy Floppy Tie Tutorial
I hope everyone had a great Easter and was able to spend it with family or friends. With no major crafting holidays right around the corner, I thought I’d highlight some beautiful quilt projects that have been popping up! If you read my blog, you know I love a good quilt.
And here’s a peak at what our other hosts have been up to:
- We’d love it if you pinned the two images from above!
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please use our button to tell people you joined our little block party!
If the link up isn’t working click HERE.