We are suckers for bread at our house. We LOVE it!! And I just love homemade bread. But I don’t love those recipes that take 1-2 hours, because honestly I don’t have the patience for that. I got this recipe for a friend and it is AMAZING!! Seriously, they are so good. Plus they are fool proof, they are so easy to make.
This is what you’ll need:
2 Tbsp sugar
1 Tbsp yeast
1 1/2 cup warm water (not hot water, it kills the yeast)
1/2 tsp salt
3 cups flour
1/4 cup margarine or butter (melted)
1) Put sugar and yeast into a box and add the warm water to it. Mix until both are dissolved.
2) Add salt and flour. Add enough flour to make the dough soft and not sticky. It may be more than 3 cups.
3) Knead dough until soft.
4) Flatten dough with roller into a oval and then roll the dough over itself (kinda like a cinnamon roll).
5) Place the dough onto greased pan and then flatten it again with a roller. Spread it across the pan.
6) Pour melted butter onto it. Season with garlic salt or Parmesan cheese and seasoning salt.
7) Cut into strips with a pizza cutter and then let raise for 30 minutes.
8) Bake at 375 degrees for 20 minutes.
And that’s it!! Very easy and I bet you have all the ingredients in your house already! I think I’m going to have to make these this week, mmmmm!