Oh my Thanksgiving is just around the corner. These quick and easy turkey kids crafts are perfect for getting in the spirit of the season.
These easy turkey projects for kids will keep little hands busy while big people tend to the feast and the football! They are fun for building exciting for the big day and would make darling decorations!
Personalized Turkey Placemats | Toilet Paper Turkey | Turkey Quiet Page | Turkey Leaf Shirt
Turkey Napkin Ring | Turkey Popsicle Stick Craft | Rice Krispie Turkey Treat | Turkey Candy Pouch
Turkey Fabric Headband | Turkey Pinecode Craft | Turkey Paper Plate Craft | Turkey Golf Craft
Turkey Gift Bags | Turkey Door Decor | Turkey Ribbon Shirt | Turkey Cookie Pops
Turkey Candy Pouches | Turkey Candy Treats | Turkey Rolls | Turkey Wreath
Marissa from Rae Gun Ramblings here as your Block Party Guest this week! Here are a few of my projects and recipes I think you might like.
My New Favorite Craft Tool | Best Spinach Artichoke Dip | Advent Calendar of Giving
Now let’s see what YOU have been up to. Link up to the Block Party and be featured on all our blogs! Rae Gun Ramblings | Keeping it Simple Crafts| Pieces By Polly | Housewife EclecticBe sure to read over the guidelines…
- We’d love it if you pinned the Turkey Kids Crafts Round Up!
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party and invite them to do the same!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.