Back when I was trying to come up with an idea for a teacher gift, I came up with this. It's a little chalkboard made out of the back of a frame. It is super easy to make and would look great on any desk or counter. I plan to use mine to celebrate any exciting news.
Here is how I made it:
1) Take the back of a frame. Mine is from an 8x10 frame, the glass was broken anyway.
2) Using chalkboard paint, I painted it. Make sure to read the directions
3) I then added some rub-ons
4) Using a glue gun, I glued on a little piece of ribbon to hold the chalk
5) Insert chalk and then write away! That's it, super easy and cheap.
I'm linking this post to these parties