They call it the most important meal of the day so why not make it tasty. Here are loads of super delicious breakfast recipe ideas to start the morning off right.
- Simple Squares Baby Quilt Pattern
- DIY Pom Pom Napkins
- Minky Toddler Pillowcase Tutorial
- DIY Popsicle Stick Planter
- Easter Candy Vase
- How to make yarn dolls
- Flannel frog rice warmer tutorial
- Easter Cadbury Egg Snack Mix
- Floral Inspired Skirt Tutorial
- Easter Jelly Bean Pouches
- Framed Paper Bunny
- Pastel Easter Egg Wreath
- How to make String Easter Eggs
- Salt Dough Easter Eggs
- Felt Flowers made with a Cricut
- Woven Knot Bow Headband
St. Patrick’s Day is one of those days that a lot of people skip over, but I absolutely love! We do an all green dinner with our food and we create fun treats and crafts to celebrate in the week up to it! It can be such a fun holiday if you want it to be, so I have pulled together a lot of green inspiration for you to make the holiday fun this year!
I love color and I love all colors, so naturally I love RAINBOWS!! They just make me so happy! With St. Patrick’s Day coming up, we are seeing a lot more rainbows this time of year. Here are some fabulous rainbow craft and recipe ideas!