I saw this post and I knew that I wanted to make one!
This is how I made it:
1) I got these super cute presents from Crafty Wood Cutouts. I painted them and then traced the present onto scrapbook paper and cut it out.
2) Using mod podge, I put the paper onto the present. I did that to all three presents.
3) I then put mod podge onto the bow and lid pieces and then put glitter on it, I love how it sparkles! I then glued ribbon and lid piece onto the present.
4) For the stacker, I cut 2x2 into three pieces, 8", 6" 4" and painted them green.
5) I then put scrapbook paper onto them using mod podge.
7) I then glued the three pieces together. And then wrapped some ribbon around it.
And here is my cute display for Christmas!!!
I struggle with spending a lot of money on a decoration and only being able to use it once a year. So I used the other side and decorated it for birthdays, now I can use it 7 times a year!! So much better, plus I have something to pull out on birthdays to make someone's day even more special! The presents only came with one lid piece, so I made some out of a yard stick and a paint stick.
I used white vinyl from Expressions Vinyl for the birthday saying.