By now I'm sure all of you have heard that Google is getting rid of Google Friend Connect soon. By March 1, non-bloggers it will be gone. Luckily for me, I have a blogger blog, so it won't affect me, yet. But it does affect how I follow other blogs because a lot of them will lose GFC. I'm not sure how I'm going to follow them yet.
I hope that all of you hope to continue to follow me when this all happens. I will keep my GFC until Google gets rid of it for good. But there are other ways to follow me.
-You can sign up for my emails (left sidebar)
- You can follow me by Facebook. I get a lot more personal on my Facebook page.
-You can follow me on Pinterest
-You can use Google reader
I just added Linky Followers to my blog, so if you want to follow me with that you can too!
How are you planning on following the blogs you love to read?
I was really hoping to get this Valentine's Day post done by Friday, so people could have the weekend to work on it if they wanted to. But then I starting feeling sick and just didn't get to it until yesterday. So here is another Valentine's day the day before Valentine's day :). I got both ideas from Mom on Time Out
This is how I made them:
These are the supplies you'll need:
Saran wrap, leaves, floral tape, kisses and pencils
1) I put two kisses together and wrapped it with the Saran wrap.
2) I put the pencil on the bottom and wrapped it with the floral tape.
3) I added some leaves to the top and wrapped the tape all the way down the pencil.
4) Then I added a little poem. Super easy gift for a teacher!
I had a lot of kisses left over, so I made some little rings to go with their roses.
I added a little saying to it.
Both crafts were super easy and quick, so you still have time to do it before Valentine's day! :)