Hello everyone!! Happy Sunday/Monday! Did you get any snow this weekend? The west got hit and got hit hard. We didn't get much but an hour away from us roads were closed because they got 5+ inches.
If you follow me on Facebook, then you know that I have been training for a half marathon for the past 3 months. Well it was supposed to be this weekend, but in Rapid City, SD they got hit really hard, 20+ inches of snow! All roads going in there were closed, so the race got canceled. Made me a little sad because I had trained so hard and with the weather, it's hard to get to another race that is close enough to here. Maybe I'll find another one in the spring or summer.
It's that time of the week for the link party!
This week's block party is brought to you by Marissa of Rae Gun Ramblings
I have to say I am really loving the new joint format. I have loved getting to know so many new people and being inspired by all of your great creativity. It's awesome. Here's a little of what I've been up to.
- Secrets to Making the Best Homemade Costumes Without Losing Your Sanity (plus a giveaway for lots of fun stuff to make costumes)
- What I've Been Reading (if you want some good book suggestions)
- Fancy Nancy Dress Tutorial
The weather finally cold down here and my apple tree is ready to be pillaged so I thought out of pure selfishness that I would do a little apple recipe round up from all the awesome creations you have been sharing.
20 Delicious Apple Reicpes
16 from you guys...
... and 4 from your hosts!
- Please pin the above two images to your Recipe or Fall themed Pinterest Boards :)
- Link to a specific post, not your home page
- Don't add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops
- Visit & comment on at least 2 other links in the party
- Don't link posts you've linked before
- This party starts Sunday @ 6pm EST & ends Friday @ midnight
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit & links will always be given.\
- Please use our button to tell people you joined our little block party!
I would love it if you followed along.