Happy November everyone! Holy cow, where in the world did October go? It flew by for me! How was your Halloween? If you blogged about your costumes, I would LOVE too see them, leave me a link in a comment :). We went as the Avengers and it was fun! Scroll down a little bit and you can see our costumes.
It's my, Marissa's turn for features this week. And as much as I love Halloween I'm getting so excited for Thanksgiving and Christmas. Now is the perfect time to start making Christmas gifts if you haven't already. Here are some of my favorite handmade girlfriend gift ideas from the party and your hosts. Also here are a few things that I've been up to lately.
- Please pin the above two images.
- Link to a specific post, not your home page
- Don't add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops
- Visit & comment on at least 2 other links in the party
- Don't link posts you've linked before
- This party starts Sunday @ 6pm PST & ends Friday @ midnight
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit & links will always be given.
- Please use our button to tell people you joined our little block party!
If the link up is not working, please click HERE.
I would love it if you followed along.