This week is hosted by Marissa of Rae Gun Ramblings
I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. I sure did. I've taken the last week or so kind of slow but I'm super excited to reflect on 2013 and reign in 2014 this coming week. One of my favorite things I did this year was start Sew Our Stash a monthly series where we share stuff that we sewed for ourselves. If you're a sewing type I wanted to invite you to join in the selfish sewing this coming year as you're making your New Year's resolutions. I know the accountability has been great for me. You can read more about the series here.
Cranberry Pinot Noir Meatballs | Garlic and Herb Pull-a-part Bread | Fig and Honeyed Goat Cheese Tarts | Coconut Blueberry Cups | Fried Stuffed Jalapenos | Peanut Butter Fudge Brownies | Stuffing Stuffed Mushrooms | Lemon White Chocolate Cheesecake | Deconstructed Beef Wellingtons
Another reason I'm excited for New Years is for party food. I'm a total sucker for appetizers and munchies. So today's features are some of the great finger foods and beautiful desserts that you guys have linked up over the passed parties! And here are also some from our hosts.
Alright! It's time to party! Remember, you just need to link up to one of our parties to be seen on all four!
- Please pin the above two images.
- Link to a specific post, not your home page
- Don't add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops
- Visit & comment on at least 2 other links in the party
- Don't link posts you've linked before
- This party starts Sunday @ 6pm PST & ends Friday @ midnight
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit & links will always be given.
- Please use our button to tell people you joined our little block party!
If the link up is not working, please click HERE.
I would love it if you followed along.