I hope everyone had a great weekend! Can't wait to see what you've been up to all week, it's time for a block party!
Hosted by Making the World Cuter | Rae Gun Ramblings | Keeping It Simple Crafts | Hungry Happenings | Pieces By Polly
Link up once and be seen on all five of our blogs!
This week I will be your party guide!
This week I am soaking up some sun in beautiful California with my family enjoying Disneyland happiness and I will have a few Disney tutorials on my blog so you don't feel too left out, so be sure to come by and check those out!
Here are a few posts that you might have missed from me lately:
- Fresh and cute produce crates
- Glittery Gold Canvas Art (using heat transfer vinyl)
- Potty Training Sticker Chart FREE printable
Do you realize that Mother's Day is like 2 weeks away? I love Mother's Day because I get to celebrate the best thing in my whole life, the opportunity and blessing of being a mother! I also get to say thank you to my own mother and my mother in law and all the mothers that make a difference in my life.
"Motherhood is more than bearing children. … It is the essence of who we are as women." -Sheri Dew
This week I thought we could gather some ideas on Mother's Day gifts, recipes and crafts...and as always the party was bursting with ideas for whatever I am looking for, be sure to pin this image and visit the links...so many beautiful posts!
Mother's Day Gifts, Recipes and Crafts
1. Mother's Day Framed Gift | 2. Thumbprint Heart Necklace | 3. Bird Nest Cookies | 4. DIY Tray and potted plants | 5. Free printable monogram note cards
6. DIY Succulent and Cactus Terranium | 7. Lemon Coconut Donuts | 8. Lemon and Elderflower Bundt Cake | 9. Faux Embroidered Family Tree | 10. Cute Bag Free Pattern
11. Birds in a Nest Treats | 12. Easy Lemon Poppyseed Bread | 13. Lavender Bath Salts | 14. Spring Flower Cake Pops | 15. Stand Up Clipboards
16. Vanilla Bean Buttercream | 17. Little Cake Bouquet | 18. She Believed Printable | 19. Cinnamon Crepes | 20. Easy DIY Picture Magnets
Now it’s time to link up all that great stuff! Be sure to read over the guidelines…
- We’d love it if you pinned the above image!
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please use our button to tell people you joined our little block party!
f the linky isn't showing up, use the link HERE.I