Summer has been flying by! It's hard to believe it's time to get ready for the 4th of July.
Patriotic Candy Bouquet, Blue Velvet Cupcakes, Red, White, and Blue Toast: Kids Party Food, Red, White, and Blue Marshmallows, American Flag Donuts, 4th of July Card, 4th of July Mantle, DIY Tile Coasters, Cedar Shim Flag, 4th of July Wood Letters, Red, White, and Blue Tie Dye Table Cloth, Patriotic Star Pops, Old Fashioned Strawberry Soda, DIY Flag Mason Jars
Your party hosts have been busy lately too, here some projects we've been up to:
Kaysi from Keeping it Simple did some awesome Kitchen Subway Art. Marissa from Rae Gun Ramblings whipped up an It's Always Autumn version of the Peter Pan Easy Tee. Tiffany from Making the World Cuter was busy with this DIY Cabinet Makeover.
I participated recently in a new series called Crafting Con and put together a "Hermione at the Library" theme including a tote bag, book marks, and Gryffindor Quilt. I haven't been blogging as much as I would like lately because I've been super busy working on some custom quilt orders. I'll have some new tutorials up soon, though, and in the mean time, you can see what I'm doing on a day-to-day basis via Instagram @piecesbypolly.
Now it’s time to show us what you've been up to! Be sure to read over the guidelines…
- We’d love it if you pinned the 4th of July Round Up or Hosts' Picture images above!
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party and invite them to do the same!