Ombre Clay Necklace | Paper Necklace | Shattered Mirror Necklace | Painted Wood Bead Necklace | Book Page Bracelet | Scrabble Tile Necklace | Rainbow Bracelet | Rhinestone Earring | Chevron Necklace | Stud Earrings | Cluster Necklace | Dog Tag Necklace | Washer Necklace | Polka Dot Necklace | Tear Drop Earrings | Neon Stacking Bracelet It's time for another Block Party hosted by Making the World Cuter | Rae Gun Ramblings | Keeping It Simple Crafts | Pieces By Polly I hope you are all have a fantastic week.
It's me Marissa and I'm your host this week. I hope you like all the DIY Jewelry Tutorials that I rounded up from the last few months of Block Parties. Seriously I want to make them all! SO much cuteness.
I've been busy planning a HUGE Harry Potter blog series that starts tomorrow. I hope you'll stop by and send your favorite Harry Potter loving friend to my blog for great tutorials, recipes, book reviews, and giveaways. Tomorrow I'll kick it off with a giant giveaway including all kinds of Potter awesomeness and a 50$ AMAZON gift card. Hope to see you there! Now let's see what you've been up to! Be sure to read over the guidelines…
- We’d love it if you pinned the Jewelry Round Up image above! :)
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party and invite them to do the same!