It's 2015!!!! Woohoo!! Anyone else have a goal to eat out less and cook more? Well these will help you out!
Quick and Easy Weeknight Meal Recipes
slow cooker meatball soup | orange sage pork chops | quick mini pot pies | taco lettuce wraps | two potato kielbasa hash | creamy garlic chicken with noodles | quick pasta salad | sausage kale and multigrain bake | slow cooker salsa chicken | grilled balsamic chicken | creamy sundried tomato chicken pasta | easy chicken and dumplings | quick and easy itallian pork chops | spicy chipotle roast | easiest lasagna recipe | easiest lasagna recipe
Marissa here from Rae Gun Ramblings as your host this week. I don't know about you but with all the running around for the holidays we ended up eating out A.LOT. So I've done a round up of some great quick and easy weeknight recipes. And be sure to stop by and visit me here are a few posts to give you a place to start.
- 10 Most Pinned Crafts, DIY's and Recipes of 2014
- Top 10 Books of 2014 and see all 80 books that I read last year!
- Delicious cauliflower mash recipe a yummy and healthy alternative to mashed potatoes.
Please read through the guidelines before posting:
- We’d love it if you pinned the Weeknight Recipes image above!
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party on any of your social media channels and invite them to do the same!
Link up at any one of these blogs and your link will be seen on all four blogs! Making the World Cuter, Pieces by Polly, Keeping it Simple and Rae Gun Ramblings.