Have you seen the new Minions movie? I'm excited to take my kids to it, they are so fun and funny! Here are lots and lots of Minions ideas!
The world seems to be Minion crazy and you guys are no exception. I had a different theme of featured planned for this week but when I looked through the last few weeks of Block Party it was clear that a Minion feature needed to be done! So here are tons of minion crafts, recipes, and DIYs. Minion Party Ideas | Minion Muddy Buddy Munch | Minion Cupcakes | Minion Snack Bag and Printable | DIY Minion Shirts | Asian Chicken Salad | Minion Snack Boxes and treats | Minion Wreath | Minion Cereal Mix | Minion Apple Cakes Recipe | Minion Sweet and Savory Snack Mix | Minion Ice Cream | Thanks a Minion Cards | Chocolate Chip Banana Bread | Yellow Cupcakes |Minion Crayons | Minion Twinkies | Minion Frozen Pops I Marissa from Rae Gun Ramblings am super excited because my favorite two weeks of the year are here! Every year I do a Happy Harry Potter series full of Harry Potter recipes, DIYs, crafts, book reviews, giveaways, and more. This year over 40 amazing bloggers and sponsors are joining it and it all starts bright and early Monday morning. I hope you'll stop by and let all your Harry Potter loving friends know about it!
If you haven’t ventured to my neck of the woods recently here are some of my most popular posts since last time I hosted the Block Party!
- Plastic Cup Boats - fun and easy activity for the kids
- 30 Minute Baby Changing Station - washable, lightweight, fast to make, and with a pocket to fit a few diapers and wipes on the go
- Books to Take to the Pool - I collected a ton of great books that are perfect Summer reading whether on the beach or by the pool
- How to Survive Nursing and Plugged Ducts - You'll want to send this to all your pregnant and nursing friends. Even if they haven't complained about nursing problems you never know when one wills strike and I'd hate anyone to suffer as much as I did
I can't wait to see what you're sharing today. Let's get this party started. Link up here and be linked up to 4 fabulous blogs all at once!
Please read through the guidelines before posting:
- We’d love it if you pinned the Minions image above!
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party on any of your social media channels and invite them to do the same!